An important part of my job as your U.S. Senator is being your voice with federal government agencies during times of need.  If you are a West Virginian and need help with a personal matter, please do not hesitate to contact my office.

My staff is willing and able to help you with a wide variety of issues, including a problem with your Social Security check, if you are in need of an emergency passport, if you have applied for black lung benefits or if you have a problem with the Department of Veterans Affairs or the IRS. 

You may contact me by mail, telephone, fax, e-mail or by completing my authorization form (at bottom of page) and returning it to me. The contact form below can be used to e-mail me.  My address and fax number is printed on the form. If your request is urgent, please call or stop by any of my offices and ask to speak with a caseworker.

If my office can't be of assistance, we will do our best to direct you to the help that you need!

With warmest regards,

Manchin Signature

Senator Joe Manchin III

Please fill out this contact form to email me.

Note: Fields marked with an * are required.

Resources From the Federal Government

Navigating federal government resources can sometimes be overwhelming.  For a general directory of government websites visit

If you need assistance with these websites, do not hesitate to reach out to my office by calling or through email. 

Below are links to government websites that you may find helpful.

For information regarding:

Social Security Benefits

VA Benefits

Black Lung Benefits


Obtaining a U.S. Passport

Federal jobs

Help with a Tax Problem

« Skip to Website