From his days as a state legislator to his six years as Governor to his current role, Senator Manchin has always been committed to his philosophy of “retail government"-- in other words, connecting with all of his constituents and making service to them his top priority.
To that end, Senator Manchin has created one-page fact sheets on many of the policy issues and pieces of legislation that matter most to the people of West Virginia.
Please click on the links below to view Senator Manchin's fact sheets.
- (Manchin Timeline of Action Fighting Prescription Drug Abuse.pdf - 69.1 KBs)
- (The American Epidemic of Prescription Drug Abuse2.pdf - 133.3 KBs)
- (Handout Drug Abuse and Zohydro2..pdf - 120.8 KBs)
- (The Public Safety and Second Amendment Rights Protection Act hand out.pdf - 105.0 KBs)
- (Manchin Toomey section by section breakdown.pdf - 123.7 KBs)
- (9 9 2013 One Pager Chemical Weapons Control and Accountability Act of 2013.pdf - 191.9 KBs)
- (Veterans Protections under Public Safety and 2nd Amendment Rights.docx - 117.9 KBs)
- (United We Stand to Hire Veterans Fact Sheet.pdf - 203.9 KBs)
- (Manchin Champions for Coal handout winter 2015.pdf - 332.0 KBs)
- (091713 NSPSFact Sheet.pdf - 306.1 KBs)
- (Bipartisan Student Loan Certainty Act Fact sheet.pdf - 103.3 KBs)
- (Fact Sheet Bipartisan Electricity Security and Affordability Act.pdf - 246.9 KBs)
- (2014 Electricity Security and Affordability Act.pdf - 33.9 KBs)
- (Chemical Safety and Drinking Water Protection Act Fact Sheet.pdf - 262.6 KBs)
- (Amendment to reverse Citizens United.pdf - 233.4 KBs)