May 03, 2019
Community Manager,Woda Cooper Companies-Beckley
- Oversee all aspects of the operations of the Community or Communities assigned.
- Ensure all actions on site are conducted within the Woda Management & Real Estate, LLC, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all residents conduct themselves per the terms of the lease and rules/regulations.
- Ensure each resident file is in compliance with all SHFA commitments and any other governmental commitments. Ensure each resident file complies with any and all lender and investor commitments as well.
- Market the Community when vacancies are forecasted to occur and build a waiting list.
- Ensure resident’s selected meet occupancy criteria (“Tenant Selection Plan”) and will produce the highest economic occupancy as possible.
- Review all expenditures and ensure the Community is receiving the greatest value for each outlay. Ensure the Community operates within the budget.
- Ensure the Community has the highest and greatest curb appeal within the budget constraints.
- High school diploma. Vocational or trade school certification a plus. Associate or Bachelor degree a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer service related positions.
- Experience in rental housing management a plus.
- Experience working in affordable housing programs including one of more of the following: LIHTC, USDA Rural Development, Section 8, HOME a plus.
- Strong computer skills. Experience with Yardi Voyager a plus.
- Position requires travel to Community and/or Community locations and surrounding markets.
- A valid driver's license and insurance coverage required.
For more information, click here