March 08, 2019
Compliance Analyst,WesBanco Bank-Wheeling
- Complete reviews designed to identify compliance risk and inform compliance risk assessments.
- Completes assigned reviews within agreed upon timeframe as defined in the compliance testing and monitoring schedule.
- Identifies issues in a timely manner and work through issues to reach acceptable outcome within the bank's compliance risk tolerance.
- Establish and foster working relationship with bank management.
- Provide analytical support to the regulatory change management program.
- Provide support to the overall compliance testing process.
- Contribute updates to the compliance risk assessment.
- Banking is a highly regulated industry and you will be expected to acquire and maintain a proficiency in the bank's policies and procedures, and adhere to all laws, rules and regulations that are applicable to your conduct and the work you will be performing. You will also be expected to complete all assigned compliance training in a timely manner.
- General understanding of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, FDIC, and Federal Reserve regulations and examination procedures.
- General understanding of Fair Lending and Responsible Banking laws and regulations, including Unfair Deceptive Abusive Acts and Practices.
- General understanding of Interagency Fair Lending Examination Procedures, and Community Reinvestment Act examination procedures.
- Demonstrates working or functional proficiency sufficient to use standard computer software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office product suite).
For more information, click here