March 15, 2019
District Manager,Johnson Brothers Liquor-Romney
- Manage, develop and motivate Sales Consultants.
- Develop a list of improvement or growth goals for each Sales Consultant and monitor progress.
- Provide feedback to all direct reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Educate sales staff to build/improve product knowledge and sales skills. .
- Develop and implement creative selling ideas within your team.
- Implement sales plans and achieve company and/or supplier goals.
- Review sales versus goal progress regularly and address issues immediately.
- Assist in the development of brand sales programs.
- Monitor, develop and maintain account relationships.
- Work with the sales group to identify and communicate competitive market activity in the marketplace.
- Develop a list of opportunity accounts with sales team where additional management contact and energy would result in creating or improving business.
- Have an active role in building key account business and relationships in your team’s area.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and/or prior management experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all functional areas and organizational levels.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must be execution-oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Applications.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and practice safe working and driving habits.
For more information, click here