March 08, 2019
Security Account Manager,Securitas Security Service-Buffalo
- Determines nature and countermeasures to problems encountered at the client’s facility.
- Creates and approves schedule changes to standards set by client and branch office.
- Submit payroll for Securitas employees on site and account for all hours including reporting out overtime hours and what they were for.
- Relays all corrective action and staffing needs to Securitas HR and Branch managers.
- Prepares monthly reports for the client on Securitas job functions.
- Travels to other client facilities to assist with corporate security.
- Work with client management on projects requiring security functions.
- Report out to client leadership on significant security issues.
- Coordinates with the Security Chief, Fire Chief, Shift Supervisors, Access Control Coordinator, Fire Inspector and Security Specialist with their required duties.
- Conducts site specific interviews for potential Securitas employees at client site.
- Operates all equipment and vehicles required to accomplish the required tasks involved with this position.
- Conducts leadership and training with staff personnel.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site or facility.
- Provides an atmosphere in which all client employees and visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the client.
- Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
- Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking; operates a gate and examines vehicle contents; monitors remote entrances using closed circuit television; operates remote access devices.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations, blocked ingress and egress, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons; inspects buildings, fire protection equipment and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations; sets up barriers and signage, and provides direction or information to others.
- Prepares logs or reports as required for site; writes or types reports or enters information in a computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents or conditions following procedures established for the site, by the company, and/or through training or certification; performs Emergency Medical Care related duties in response to incidents; removes or assists in removal of victims from scene of accident or catastrophe, and provides related instructions to others as necessary.
- Acts to ensure that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements and in accord with client standards; identifies client products or materials among items carried by client employees or visitors.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.;
- Certified Firefighter certification; Certified Emergency Medical Care certification;
- Certification in Hazardous Materials Response
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal certification requirements for EMS, Firefighter and Hazardous Material Response
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn all security operations and procedures.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Courteous telephone/computer manner.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
For more information, click here