HIM Coding Manager,Fairmont Regional Medical Center-Marion
Key position in the revenue cycle process. HIM Coding Manager acts as a liaison between the coding staff, CDI staff and Patient Accounting Staff. Responsible for maintaining the coding area including goal setting, planning, policy and procedure development, quality assurance and improvement, and supervision and competency of staff. This position will monitor the productivity and quality standards in the HIM coding area. The HIM Coding Manager also assists with policies and procedures that guide and support functions within the HIM department.
- Coding Certification required (i.e. RHIT, CCS, CPC, CCA, etc.)
- RHIA Preferred
- Two years of recent coding experience with ICD-10-CM and CPT-4 coding preferred
- Good verbal, written, and alpha/numeric filing skills; medical terminology preferred
- Previous computer experience required; previous health information management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of machines and equipment used in the Health Information Management area
- High School Diploma/GED or Higher
For more information, click here