April 23, 2019
HR Assistant/QA Coordinator,Inteplast Group-Clarksburg
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Lead a culture of Quality within the facility, including Expectations, Awareness, and Discipline;
- Update and maintain quality manual and documentation to ensure compliance to FDA 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485:2016 regulations and standards.
- Review, revise, and create Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms, and training documents.
- Prepare and maintain quality trends.
- Perform internal audits to ensure compliance to required standards.
- Coordinate all quality claims from start to finish, not limited to, but including:
- Correspond with the customer and/or end user to resolve claims;
- Perform and/or delegate quality investigations on returned product;
- Determine containment actions, root cause, corrective, and preventive actions;
- Prepare, maintain, and present Corrective Action Reports.
- Update and maintain the Quality Claims log.
- Human Resource Assistant
- Perform new employee interviews and orientations, including all aspects of onboarding including E-Verify, Drug, and Background screening.
- Post job openings and assist with recruitment efforts.
- Coordinate facility events.
- Communicate announcements, medical benefits, 401K, FMLA, and related information to all members of staff.
- Create, organize, and present PowerPoint presentations not limited to, but including:
- Employee training
- Management reviews
- Staff meetings
- Correspond with Staffing Agencies regarding staffing needs and permanent placements.
- Maintain employee personnel files.
- Assist with Plant Office duties when needed.
- Assist the Management team with reports, documents, and trends.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- One to three years related experience and/or training;
- Combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of requirement
- Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Excel skills should be at an intermediate level.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great written and verbal skills.
For more information, click here