April 23, 2019
HRIS Specialist,Clear Solutions Worldwide-Wheeling
- Process Employee Action Notices, Employee Separation Notices and other transaction documents. Review the inbound documents for accuracy and completeness in consideration of policies and regulatory compliance. Advise people originating the forms to correct data and add missing information and interpret appropriate PeopleSoft coding.
- Oversee the HRIS mailbox and first-line support - prioritizing and escalating requests for HRIS timely responsiveness and completion.
- Maintain employee data in the PeopleSoft HRIS database. Coordinate status changes with the payroll and benefits departments, IT and other stakeholders.
- Work to ensure compliance with data standards for our PeopleSoft system. Train new PeopleSoft users in both how to use the on-line system and how to process various transactions.
- Maintain organizational and position-related data in the PeopleSoft set-up tables.
- Update and improve forms and processes for data collection, creating/updating instructions and leveraging technology for operational effectiveness.
- Produce queries and reports for validating the accuracy of data and support the daily audit.
- Research issues and make recommendations for continuous improvement in the areas of customer service, productivity and management information.
- Onsite regular attendance, and punctuality.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- One to three years demonstrated experience in a HR department of a professional services organization preferred. Good knowledge of HR business procedures and information requirements.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite (i.e. Excel and Word) required.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft or similar HRIS systems required.
- Familiarity with database management systems preferred.
- Capable of both good team work and independent problem solving. Must be self-sufficient when needed.
- Able to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent customer focus, along with strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be highly accurate.
- Ability to multi-task and organize information required.
For more information, click here