May 03, 2019
Human Resources Coordinator,Mountain V Oil and Gas, Inc.-Bridgeport
- Work directly with and report to the president and executive vice president regarding all HR endeavors
- Support supervisors in educating employees on and enforcing company policies
- Maintain the company’s calendar and schedule any meetings management requires
- Assist in the full hiring process of employees: includes recruitment, interviews, verifying work-history and references and tracking of new possible candidates in HRIS
- Help with new-hire procedures: including organizing employee orientation, creating new employee files, administering employee handbooks and ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly filled out and submitted to appropriate persons
- Organize, maintain and update employee HRIS information as needed including but not limited to employment forms such as W-4’s, state withholding forms federal I-9’s etc.
- Process bi-weekly payroll and any special payrolls that may be required.
- Process, file and pay all payroll taxes on a timely basis
- Process monthly and quarterly payroll tax returns on a timely basis.
- Process annual employee forms such as W-3, W-2’s and any ACA related forms that may be required.
- Provide bi-weekly payroll reports to controller for posting payroll and payroll tax payments into accounting system.
- Track benefit plans including health care, retirement, Workers Comp etc.
- Make sure all health and safety regulations are followed by working with supervisors
- Prepare materials and help organize employee performance reviews
- Execute all employee termination procedures including advising employees on their rights and any benefits they are entitled to
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface or are brought to your attention
- Make sure all employee records are filed correctly and kept confidential
- Abide by company enforced HR processes and current employment laws and regulations
- Assisting field supervisors in being a vital source of human resources information answering any questions employees may have
- Support any other special projects that management needs assistance with
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Admin and coordinator experience
- Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multi-tasking
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Good time-management
- Positive and personable
- Expert stress management skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent collaborator
- Attentive listener
- Able to follow directions accurately and without hesitation
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed
- Understanding, empathetic and relatable
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field preferred
- 5 + years relevant experience in HR work
- Experience in the oil and natural gas industry a plus
- Strong skills using Microsoft Suite
- Experience using HR software and HRIS databases
- Reliable, people person who enjoys working with a diverse range of individuals and puts employee requirements and needs first
For more information, click here