January 28, 2019
Insurance Advisor, Futurity First Insurance Group-Beckley
- Promote Futurity First products through seminars, workshops, networking, marketing, and lead databases.
- Consult clients to help identify and meet client’s needs.
- Offer expert recommendations based upon client’s needs.
- Prepare and develop illustrations and case designs.
- Provide excellent ongoing service and support to existing clients.
- Discipline to be a self-starter and ability to conduct business for yourself with the support and backing of Futurity First.
- 1+ years in a sales professional role.
- Must obtain license to sell Life, Annuities, Health, Medicare, Property & Casualty related products.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude and willingness to be held accountable for results.
- Desire for continuous learning.
- Be a self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills consisting of oral, written, and listening skills.
- Collaborative decision-making and problem solving skills.
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00/year
For more information, click here