July 19, 2019
Maintenance Planner, NES Global Talent - Charleston
- Provides necessary planning information that insures safe and efficient execution of maintenance jobs; Plans all outages and T/A work orders.
- Participates in the management of notifications and work order backlogs
- Reviews work orders notifications for accuracy; uses task lists for repetitive jobs; uses and creates BOM where appropriate; updates BOM’s in SAP.
- Insures that order type and Maintenance activity types are accurately assigned on the order.
- Builds or copies job plans for work group
- Forwards all job packages to the supervisor and Production Maintenance Coordinator for review.
- Solicits feedback on executed job plans; makes necessary changes to insure planning and work efficiencies continue to improve.
- Participates in bidding process and requisitioning for 3rd party services; writes necessary change orders for third party services upon job completion.
- Responds to and participates in timely execution of critical priority 1 and 2 jobs
- Works in effective and collaborative manner with Operations, Maintenance (I&E and Mechanical), Inspection, Purchasing, and Engineering personnel.
- Submits MASE forms as required for spare parts.
- Sets up new equipment in SAP.
- Ensures that a PCA is in place for all jobs requiring an MOC.
- Identify and implement reliability driven improvements. This may include participation in site reliability teams.
- Participate on committees dealing with investigations, policy and procedure development, and improving the work place environment.
- Promote an environment in which everyone is treated with respect.
- High School diploma or GED
- An Associate’s degree (or higher) or have a minimum of five years of maintenance work experience in a refining, petrochemical, or chemical environment
- Experience with the design, operation, troubleshooting and repair of chemical process equipment.
- Must possess effective organizational and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Ability to interface with all personnel on site in a positive, clear, and collaborative manner.
- General computer literacy including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and independent decision making skills are required and must be proficient in SAP computer software.
For more information, click here