May 03, 2019
Manufacturing Supervisor,Alliance Search Solutions-Huntington
- Responsible for making reasonable provisions for the safety of each employee under his/her charge.
- Responsible for training and coaching the production staff on health and safety.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas. Work to continuously improve in all areas.
- Responsible for production planning to meet the goals of the company.
- Maintain proper inventory levels.
- Develop practices and processes to enhance productivity and employee engagement.
- Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development. Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Manage departmental performance measures and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Manage department priorities.
- Troubleshoot all issues or problems.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Administers and interprets various labor agreements and responses to grievances.
- Accountable for traditional administrative tasks such as tracking absenteeism and timekeeping.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience as a Manufacturing Supervisor in a heavy industrial environment desired.
- Prior experience in building best practices for health and safety in a production environment.
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team to success.
For more information, click here