Operations Coordinator, CEVA Logistics-Ireland
CEVA Logistics Ireland provides customized 3PL, Air, Sea, brokerage and Road freight services to a broad base of customers and this role is pivotal in providing operational services encompassing all the above modes to CEVA Customers and partners.
This role is based in our site in Cork, the ideal candidate will be detail orientated with strong communication skills to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Opening Jobs in Matrix OFS
- Dealing with Airlines Ocean Lines and Road Freight Sub contractors (track and trace) releases etc.
- Dealing with CEVA Sub contractors to ensure all cargo is delivered in line with customer requirements
- On time billing and accuracy in accruals in line with CEVA Policy
- Communicate on a regular basis with overseas offices in relation to daily operational issues, invoicing and proactive alerts
- Passing off supplier invoices in line with CEVA Policy.
- Ensure that you work with CEVA Business rules and always represent the company in professional manner
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have an understanding of international supply chain solutions, experience of providing support in a client facing environment and strong computer literacy experience.
The selected employee must be flexible in their working hours and approach, especially during peak periods and there may be some travel required.
For more information, click here