March 15, 2019
Patient Services Manager,HHS-Logan
- Training, Monitoring, Hiring Staff
- Conduct annual staff evaluation according to procedures and within timeframe
- Maintain and enforce disciplinary policy and follows through on procedures
- Complete work schedule to ensure adequate coverage for all FANS functions
- Patient Satisfaction
- Develop and monitor evaluation processes for patient satisfaction
- Coordinates and evaluates patient/resident food service standards to ensure patient/resident satisfaction with meals and nourishment; and initiates action to correct any problems.
- Ensure processes are followed, initiate performance improvements within trouble areas
- Manages and controls resources and materials to ensure quality and adequacy of supplies. Resources and materials may include Patient/resident menus: tray mats, tents and napkins: satisfaction surveys and nutritional supplements.
- Development and Guidance
- Develop training tools for CNS staff
- Implement and maintain the Ambassador Programs
- Educates patients and/or family members on nutritional needs as indicated.
- Educates Staff, nursing, food service employees on issues regarding special diets.
- Attend patient rounds on assigned floors
- Presents themselves in a professional manner in accordance to the hospital’s and Culinary Nutrition Solution behavioral expectations.
- Adheres to facility’s policies and procedure including the confidentiality and patient’s rights policies as outlined in the facility's Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Adheres to facility’s Emergency Preparedness Program, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)and other mandatory programs in the facility as appropriate.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
- RD and LD, preferred
- Bachelor in Food and Nutrition, or minimum of 2 years experience in similar role/responsibility.
- Proficient computer skills, excel, word.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in client relationship management
- Conduct self in a positive and professional manner
For more information, click here