Production Worker, Armstrong Flooring
Established in 1860, Armstrong Flooring, Inc. is a multi-billion dollar global leader in the design and manufacture of floors and ceilings with a focus on innovation, design, and environmental sustainability. Based in Lancaster PA, Armstrong serves both the residential and commercial markets operating plants and distribution centers in eight countries with over 9,000 employees worldwide.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be willing and able to work safely in a manufacturing environment
- Must be willing and able to work all shifts
- Must be able to crawl, bend and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must be able to read and write English and perform basic shop math
- Must have transportation to and from work
To apply, click here.