August 01, 2019
Retail Sales Consultant, AT&T- Ranson
- Greet customers and ensure they feel welcome and valued.
- Learn and sell all of AT&Ts products and services
- Helping customers with customer service issues and escalation.
- Provide the Store Manager with consultative support.
- Open and close the store
- Identify customer needs, make suggestions, and answer questions.
- Answer phone calls promptly, courteously and professionally.
- Able to understand customer needs and suggest personalized solution.
- Respond to customer concerns quickly, effectively and courteously.
- Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working as a team.
- Recognize potential theft/loss situations assisting to deter theft.
- Dust and clean shelves, counters, fixtures, merchandise and store equipment. Organize backroom products and store supplies.
- Must be at least 18 years old; must present age-related verification and other employment eligibility documents as required.
- Demonstrate clear verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others
- Conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Ability to work under time constraints, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Commitment to portables policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
- knowledge of customer service skills including helping customers to feel welcome and valued; identifying customer needs by asking focused open-ended questions; offering product recommendations based upon the needs identified; creating confidence; and asking for (closing) sales
- High school diploma or GED required; 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred
- Full-time reps must be able to work at least 40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends, to support the store's operating hours and before/ after-hours needed to prepare for a successful service environment
Sales-reps are also expected to
- Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working with others to deliver great team results.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs.
- Handle service inquiries from customers. Provides efficient, courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services.
To find out more, click here