August 02, 2019
Sales Associate, Talbots - Morgantown
- Support all areas of operational excellence.
- Ensure merchandise is well-organized in the back room and replenished on the sales floor according to visual guidelines. Assist with store sets, window displays, signage, visual merchandising changes, mark-downs, etc.
- Manage inventory according to policies and procedures including customer sends, recalls, re-tickets, MOS and damages, and other operational activities as assigned.
- Provide sales floor support and uphold Talbots service standards when engaging or interacting with the customer. Sales support includes replenishment/stocking duties, mark-downs, fitting room duties, cash wrap/POS duties, etc.
- Reinforce brand standards and company policies and procedures in all areas of responsibility.
- Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the needs of the customer and business.
- Protect company assets and maintain a safe work environment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures as well as local, state, and federal employment laws.
Sales and Service:
- Model sales and service excellence creating a culture where all associates align around the
- needs of our customers.
- Willing to assist customers and support selling energy as needed to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships that support a productive work environment.
- Proactively communicate store information, brand initiatives, discrepancies and other pertinent information to management in order to better enhance the customer experience.
- Professionally represent the brand image.
- Minimum of six months of experience in retail sales or shipping/stockroom.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to move about in a store including standing,
- walking, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching, twisting, or reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and lifting objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made quickly and repeatedly.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to navigate computer/handheld systems with intermediate computer and keyboarding skills.
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- High school degree required.
- Is customer-centric and understands the importance exceptional service contributes in growing store sales.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic in creating an environment for both the store and team to succeed. Thrives working in a team environment.
- Expeditious in ability to take initiative with limited direction.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and a high level of integrity.
- Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever- changing environment.
- Professional, assertive and friendly with the ability to make decisions independently.
To find out more, click here