August 02, 2019
Sales Specialist ProServices, Lowe's Inc. - Lewisburg
- Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of external experience in customer facing sales OR 6 months Lowe's retail experience.
- 1 year of sales experience in building and maintenance, building and maintenance supply, construction, trades, or maintenance repair operations (MRO), identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- 1 year of building and maintenance, building and maintenance supply, construction, trades, or maintenance repair operations (MRO) experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
To find out more, click here