July 19, 2019
Service Advisor, Miller Auto Group - Martinsburg
- Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
- Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations.
- Maintain the company’s standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations.
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Increase profitability by maximizing sales & execute retail promotions.
- Responsible for overseeing the technician working on customers’ vehicle including their time management/efficiency, parts ordering, job completion times.
- Oversee and participate in quality control.
- Participate in the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Accredited training in service advisor skills, customer satisfaction and quality control.
- Automotive service advisor experience.
- Ability to concentrate and accomplish tasks despite interruptions.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
To find out more, click here