May 03, 2019
Store Manager,Coen Markets, Inc.-Triadelphia
Implement marketing plans and company strategies to improve sales
- Ensures timely and accurate execution of all store-level elements of promotions
- Manage and control fuels, merchandise inventory level and maintaining efficient inventory turns
- Accept price downloads regularly or as needed, immediately notifies Pricebook Department of pricing errors
- Monitor fuel management including pricing and environmental compliance
- Implement and maintain store sets and planograms
- Maintain awareness of local market and current trends to report new opportunities
Workforce Management and Development
- Staff store and conduct orientation for new employees
- Provide training for new and on-going training for existing employees
- Conduct periodical employee reviews
- Provide a safe working environment
- Maintain employee time management, pay related issues, benefits and serve as liaison between staff and corporate office
- Ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeds company standards
- Address customer issues in a timely manner according to company guidelines
- Ensure that store is clean, keeping everyone's safety in mind; responding quickly and decisively to store emergencies
- Notify corporate office and governmental regulatory agencies of crisis situations within the store premises
Maintain appropriate control of retail assets and periodic cash audit
- Implement Loss Prevention measures according to company policy
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports in a timely manne
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience required, preferably in a retail or convenience store environment.
- Ability to learn and utilize the store's computer applications required.
- Strong understanding of the financial aspects of the retail business
- Exceptional customer service, superior relationship building, and strong leadership skills required.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks for team members.
- Experience, skills and abilities consistent with Guiding Principles.
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing, including background check, drug screen, and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check.
- Valid State Driver's License, proof of insurance, and reliable transportation is required.
- Serv Safe/Other State or County Certifications within the first 90 days of employment.
- A/B Operator certification within the first 90 days of employment.
- Tobacco and Alcohol Training
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline preferred.
For more information, click here