March 15, 2019
Utility Operator/Maintenance Tech,CRH-Elkins
- Usage of various handheld tools.
- Physical ability to shovel and rake stone, dirt, as well as manage traffic flow under extreme temperatures and for extended periods of time.
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment including water truck, skid steer, and other support equipment.
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary basis as needed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass drug screen and criminal background.
- Must partner with other quarry employees as instructed by facility manager to ensure daily schedules are met.
- Attendance required according to attendance policy to ensure crew ability to operate at a normal efficiency level.
- Physical ability to operate equipment under extreme temperatures and for extended hours of time.
- Initiative to perform/assist with other positions for job completions.
- Attitude/cooperation: always maintain courteous and professional manner with co-workers, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work various times during day, night, or weekend hours at various locations.
- Ability to follow MSHA/OSHA safety guidelines as well as those set forth by the company policy.
- Ability to follow instructions of supervisor/facility manager on order to adhere to company policies and safety guidelines.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required
For more information, click here