April 23, 2019
- Display optimal motivation for acquiring new customers via phone and email sales, and re-establishing long lasting Sokolin relationships with past Sokolin clients.
- Be comfortable working in a team oriented and competitive environment where individual drive assists the team in reaching a common goal.
- Develop, implement and execute client management strategies and tactics that will ensure positive, rewarding and long lasting relationships. Retention of our customers is mission critical.
- Be comfortable communicating with new and existing customers in order to establish a more personal “high-touch” relationship with the client.
- Evaluate customers’ past spending, buying trends and products in order to better serve the client.
- Effectively understands client sales trends to optimize customer experience and increase the opportunity to upsell.
- Team player- assist and share offers, knowledge, and insight with fellow sales team members.
- Creates unique offers for personal client list to keep level of intrigue high and represent Sokolin as America’s Premier Wine Merchant
- Prepare a sales plans that includes Practice, Game, and Personal Goals each year to aid in sales revenue increases, customer retention and growth, and personal improvement and development
- Exercise a solid understanding of our inventory and all items available for sale at Sokolin.
- Continuously sharpen your knowledge and skills-read, study, grow and improve expertise in the wine industry via resources such as Robert Parker, James Suckling, Wine Advocate, Wine Spectator and others
- College diploma or university degree and/or 3-4 years equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding of basic sales concepts and strategies as well as communications, marketing, and customer service principles.
- Experience in any luxury industry is a plus.
- Wine knowledge very helpful, but not necessary.
- Sales experience desired but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to present ideas, new strategies and innovative thinking to the team.
- Highly self motivated and ambitious
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
For more information, click here