Plant Operations Representative, CHEP
Full responsibility and accountability for managing plant operations in a defined territory. Consult with third party providers on all pertinent operational issues critical to running daily operations including: safety, quality, receiving, inspecting, repairing inventory, shipping, and operational cost accountability. Partner with third party
providers to create a Quality Management System (QMS) within their service center and identify and execute opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Will manage our Third Party provider relationships at each plant, to meet CHEP operational requirements.
- Will make recommendations to Third Party based on plant performance and needs.
- Will manage accessorial budget at each plant. (i.e. OT, special services, equipment purchases)
- 40% day travel required. Flexibility required on overnight travel.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to function successfully in both warehouse and corporate environments.
- Flexibility required to address the unexpected (i.e. travel to customer, assist colleagues)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Operations or equivalent significant related experience
- 3-5 yrs.’ operations experience
- Strong influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster relationships across all functions
- Knowledge of and ability to execute within a LEAN Six Sigma environment
- Self-starter: Ability to work independently in a remote location
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly develop and execute a plan amongst ever changing priorities
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point or comparable programs
- Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to acquire working knowledge of CHEP specific systems (SAP , Seibel, BW)
To apply click here.
Next Article Previous Article