May 03, 2019
Clinical Patient Liason,Stonerise Healthcare-Charleston
- Promote Stonerise Healthcare and Stonerise at Home, both internally and externally, within assigned hospitals. Serve as a sales resource and initiate referral relationships where possible.
- Present the Stonerise Healthcare philosophy and service capabilities to all appropriate individuals.
- Manage sales activities based on an updated scheduled sales plan with quantifiable goals.
- Serving as liaison between Stonerise Health Care, Stonerise at Home, and hospital personnel, maintaining a set visitation schedule to assigned hospitals and develop professional relationships with discharge planners and other community leaders
- Aggressively seek out potential clients and facilitate referrals into Stonerise Healthcare facilities and Stonerise at Home service areas.
- Complete pre-admission assessment accurately either personally or telephonically to gather clinical and financial information and identify optimal service location.
- Triage clinical cases in “Yellow” criteria to appropriate area designee, e.g. Clinical Services Manager or Center supervisory staff.
- Communicate clinical acceptance based on area clinical criteria, e.g. “Red, Yellow, Green”criteria.
- Make placement decision by booking center reservation.
- Schedule patient transition in collaboration with Discharge Planner and appropriate center.
- Respond to referrals based on published productivity/performance standards.
- Monitor re-hospitalized Stonerise Healthcare and Home Health patients to ensure earliest possible return into a Stonerise Healthcare agency.
- Identify opportunities and/or risks to our business and communicate this information to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor sales contacts, referrals, admissions, re-admissions and dispositions and communicate changes in trends or referral patterns to appropriate staff and management.
- Use Stonerise Health Care’s technologies to document activities; submit reports and summaries in compliance with policy.
- At the direction or request of immediate supervisor, participate on committees, boards, etc. that impact the centers and or the company.
- Relay new Stonerise at Home patient referrals to the appropriate intake personnel for processing in a timely fashion.
- Convey acceptance or denial of Stonerise at Home patients to the appropriate referral source in a timely fashion.
- Meet with patients and family to provide answers to immediate questions as patients are transitioned to their home.
- Other related duties and responsibilities.
- Licensure as a clinical professional in the state of WV, by the appropriate professional board.
- Previous skilled nursing or home health experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills, including ability to resolve conflict.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
For more information, click here