July 19, 2019
Field Service Technician, Waterlogic USA - Dunbar
- Professionally greet and interact with customers, explain what you are doing, explain the functionality of the coolers, and answer any customer questions.
- Complete assigned installation and service routes in an efficient manner.
- Communicate with your supervisor, customer service, dispatch, and other team members.
- Follow company inventory and tracking procedures.
- Complete necessary paperless and paper based procedures.
- Promote and practice proper safety procedures and correct use of company tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Accredited high school diploma, business or trade school, or GED required.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and with acceptable driving record.
Basic computer skills.
A strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
Must be self-directed, have strong interpersonal skills, and a focus on customer satisfaction.
Must be able to pass pre-employment tests, including background check, MVR check, and drug screen.
- Ability to maintain proper attendance and punctuality standards.
- Capable of lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 60lbs.
- Capable of ascending/descending ladders.
- Working in kneeling, crouching, or bending positions.
- Able to work with hand and power tools.
- Work in high places and noisy, hot, cold, and tight environments.
To find out more, click here